Crete Illinois businesses and residents affected by the severe storms and flooding on June 26-28, 2019 can apply for low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration. For complete information Click Here!
Acting Administrator Pilkerton made the loans available in response to a letter from Gov. JB Pritzker on Sept. 20, 2019 requesting a disaster declaration by the SBA. The declaration includes Crete and Steger residents and businesses in Will and Cook County.
SBA’s Customer Service Representatives will be available at the Disaster Loan Outreach Centers to answer questions about the disaster loan program and help individuals complete their applications. Applicants may also apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website at DisasterLoan.sba.gov.
- The Center is located at the Village of Steger Community Center, 3501 Hopkins Avenue, Steger, IL and is open as indicated:
Days/Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Closed: Sunday
- Closed: Monday, Oct. 14 (Columbus Day) Closed
- Thursday, Oct. 17 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
- Closing: Thursday, Oct. 17 at 4 p.m.