A mobile Secretary of State event is scheduled for tomorrow in Chicago Heights, and will offer the following services:
• Renewal / correction of driver’s license.
• New / renewal / correction of state ID.
• License plate renewal stickers.
• Motor voter registration w/ renewal of DL / ID.
• Organ donor registration w/ renewal of DL / ID.
• Seniors age 65+, no charge for state ID.
Proper identification required for above services. For veteran designation, residents must bring their DD-214 or NAF 13038. For more information about veteran ID services, call the Illinois Department of Veterans’ Affairs at 1-800-437-9824.
The event will be held Tuesday, September 22nd, from 10am to 2pm at:
Chicago Heights Park District
1400 Chicago Rd,
Chicago Heights, IL
Attendees must wear face coverings and follow social distancing rules.